1. No refund after payment transaction has been completed.
2. No refund if competitors canít attend the event they have entered. NO TRANSFER to other events after entering.
3. £35 admin fee to change categories after entering.
4. All photos and filming footage taken of competitors at any Miami Pro shows belongs to Miami Pro. Miami Pro has all the
rights to use any photos of athletes for promotional use without the consent of the athlete. Athletes do not have the right to
ask Miami Pro to remove any photos taken at any Miami Pro events from the Miami Pro website or from any other Miami
Pro promotional advertising (including the Miami Pro magazine).
5. If athletes are sponsored before or after they compete at a Miami Pro event or are with a new fitness federation the
sponsor or federation does not have the right to ask for the athleteís photo/photos to be removed from the Miami
Pro website or from any other Miami Pro promotional advertising (including the Miami Pro magazine).
6. No entry on the day of the show.
7. Absolutely no changing categories on the day of the show. Athletes must know which category to enter 2 weeks before
the show. Athletes who need help choosing their category can get all the info here.
8. All athletes must be on time to go on stage for their category. Any late athletes will be disqualified. It is the athletesí
responsibility to know when they are to be on stage, in what category and in what running order. Running order will be
posted in the backstage area.
9. All athletes must be on time for registration on the day of the show.
10. Any athletes seen making a mess with tans and marking the venueís property will be disqualified without a refund. Please
be careful with all tans and make sure not to get any tan on the venue's seats, carpets, walls, etc.
11. Prizes are subject to change; e.g., if a sponsor is no longer in business and cannot provide the prize originally offered,
Miami Pro will not be held responsible.
12. All athletes are responsible for themselves while competing at a Miami Pro show. Any accidents or injuries that happen to
the athletes are not Miami Proís responsibility.
13. Competitors that win a photo shoot do not have the choice of studio or location of the photo shoot; this is the decision of
the photographer. Winners must attend the allocated date for the shoot or they will lose their prize. (Winners must do
their own hair, makeup and bring their own outfits to the photo shoots. They must also pay for their travels to the shoot).
14. Please note that prizes are subject to change without notice. If the competitor refuses his/her prize, that prize cannot be
transferred to another competitor.
15. Prizes must be claimed within 2 months of the contest date. This includes photo shoots. Athletes who do not claim their
prizes within the 2 month period will lose their prize.
16. NO trainers/helpers allowed backstage. Due to the high number of entries, there is a maximum number of people allowed
backstage. These are the venue's Health and Safety regulations. The only helpers/trainers allowed backstage are those
who provide translation or special needs help. You must contact Angie to get your special trainerís backstage stamp.